Ramblings of a wanderer - Nada R. Quraishi

Ahoy there,
Just felt a need to chronicle my funny little thoughts and my poetry so here goes...

Lo and Behold
Stories Untold

Forgotten memories
Unwritten Histories

A hope, A dream
A World Unseen

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Forever

To smile a day,
I’d mope a year
For a hint of joy,
I’d shed a tear

I would search a lifetime, if I could only find a way
I would lose him forever, if I could have him for a day

For but a moment
I’d give my all
For a little hope
I’d let myself fall

I would forget to talk, if he could hear what I say
I would lose him forever, if I could have him for a day

For one wish
I’d risk the stars
To hear a word
I’d wait for hours

I won’t ask him to take me, when he goes far far away
‘Cause I would lose him forever, if I could have him for a day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home