Ramblings of a wanderer - Nada R. Quraishi

Ahoy there,
Just felt a need to chronicle my funny little thoughts and my poetry so here goes...

Lo and Behold
Stories Untold

Forgotten memories
Unwritten Histories

A hope, A dream
A World Unseen

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Havoc on my soul

The magic of nighttime
It descends upon me
Weaves a spell of longing
For that which cannot be

The soulful strains of music
They fall on my ears
Haunt me with memories
Of bygone days, long-gone years

The waves rise and fall
I walk the shore at night
I feel I've been caressed
Tenderly in the moonlight

The lovely trickling raindrops
They fall on my face
Make me want to dance,
To sing, to laugh, to race

The seasons change
I watch the leaves fall
I wonder where ill be tomorrow
Wonder if ill be around at all

Havoc on my soul
That’s what these things do
Tell me- is it just me
Or do u feel this way too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home