Ramblings of a wanderer - Nada R. Quraishi

Ahoy there,
Just felt a need to chronicle my funny little thoughts and my poetry so here goes...

Lo and Behold
Stories Untold

Forgotten memories
Unwritten Histories

A hope, A dream
A World Unseen

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Scared

Not scared of being alone
But I’m afraid that I’ll
Become used to the loneliness

Don’t fret that I have no one to talk to
But I worry that I’ll start
Appreciating the silence

Don’t regret what I miss out on
But I don’t want to forget
What it is that I’m missing

Not afraid of the changes in life
But I’m terrified that
Life will change me

Don’t miss the laughter all that much
But I hope the day never comes
When laughter misses me altogether

I know my friends will never think me a loser
But what if… just what if
I lose out on my friends

1 Comments:

Anonymous Taz said...

Hmmmm, I think this is exactly what I feel right now. This truly is my dilemma, and that truly my predicament.
Does it turn out ok in the end?

12/17/2012 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home