Ramblings of a wanderer - Nada R. Quraishi

Ahoy there,
Just felt a need to chronicle my funny little thoughts and my poetry so here goes...

Lo and Behold
Stories Untold

Forgotten memories
Unwritten Histories

A hope, A dream
A World Unseen

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

good night princess...

her little hand clutched at me as she slept. and at that moment i swear i didnt know... if her life depended on me or mine on hers...

i love you my little baby zahra. i miss u when u sleep at night. i hope you read this one day in the best of health, and happiness and imaan. aameen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shazia Khaliq said...

this brought tears nada......it took becoming a mother to truly appreciate the mother - daughter relation.
and u r so rite....i feel mine depends on her, more, than hers does

2/07/2013 3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home